Thursday, July 21, 2011

Me... And What I'm About

The is my first blog and I am excited to jump into the blogging atmosphere, even though I am a decade late.  My main goal for this blog is to....

- Keep track of my jouney into the world of Raw Foodism as well as to store new imformation and recipies that I would like to someday reference.

Side.Note. - I would also like to spread the word of the power of Raw Food (The way the higher power created it, May it be The Earth, May it be "God",  What ever you believe)  I do not expect many people to read this if any at all, but if they do then nice hit on both sides.





Cincinnati, Ohio
                                   University of Cincinnati Student

Outdoors            
Music/ian

Sustainability    
                                  Nutrition of Body, Mind, Being

Gone Green      
   Nice Beard

Family             
                                         Passion (Cliche But Always True)

20 Years Alive

                                   
                           Thanks,  
         
      RawnoldP


1 comment: